There are 2 types of payment methods that we accept and they are as follows:
1. TT (Telegraphic Transfer)
2. Irrevocable LC at Sight.
When the entire order value is less than USD 40,000, we accept only TT. In such case, we do not accept LC, due to different types of expenses that we have to bear in LC method. Besides, if it is less than USD 40,000, it lessens our minimum profit. In case of TT, the buyer has to pay us 80% of total cost in advance. That means, buyers have to pay 80% at the time of placing the order and the rest of the 20% is payable after completing the production and prior to the shipment. But this policy can be reviewed considering the time and situation.
On the other hand, If the entire order value is more than USD 40,000, we accept LC. This policy can also be reviewed considering the time and situation. It is important to mention that Alwan Fashion Limited always prioritizes the benefit and betterment of its valued buyers.